Graham Technologies has been awarded a subcontract to teammate Cyber Security Innovations (CSI), an SBA certified 8(a), minority owned small business, supporting the IRS’s Cybersecurity Security Risk Management branch to maintain and enhance the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IRS IT systems and applications.
Our team will provide expert technical support to the IRS’s cybersecurity organization for the automation of FISMA Security Control Assessment (SCA) processes to meet OMB and Treasury requirements. Cybersecurity automation supports operational visibility initiatives, including risk/threat analysis and security controls testing for initial deployment, security baseline changes, and annual assessment activities.
“We look forward to advancing the IRS’s cybersecurity modernization across its IT systems landscape. CSI and Graham Technologies bring extensive expertise in security control assessments and FISMA compliance to improve the performance of the IRS security processes.”
— Sylvion Mbi, Vice President, Graham Technologies
Our team will support the IRS’s Cybersecurity Security Risk Management in the following areas:
- CSAM tool customization, configuration, data integration and preparation for the FISMA year (including NIST and policy updates)
- CSAM automation process enhancements and integration with other IRS tools
- Program management for CSAM transition and technical SME support for tool
- CSAM training of all stakeholders and knowledge transfer for Cyber EFC
- CSAM documentation development and maintenance
“Graham Technologies is uniquely positioned to support the IRS in agile processes to rapidly develop and deliver industry-leading automation of information technology services. We’re excited to leverage our past performance in cybersecurity automation and CSAM tool customization to benefit the IRS cybersecurity mission.”
— William Graham, CEO, Graham Technologies